Pennies for the Trail raises funds to support Trail improvements and ongoing maintenance along the 18 miles of Trail between Peters Township and Clairton. Donations will be used to purchase crushed limestone, fuel for mowers, equipment and maintenance, paint, fencing materials, trail signs and other Trail needs.
- A dedicated volunteer’s family will match the first $1,500 in donations in honor of their matriarch
- Brush Run Road trailhead
- Valley Brook Road: Trail-side behind Pareo Gyro
- Valley Brook Road: Upper end of the bridge near the water treatment facility
- If you cannot contribute in person that day, donate online.
- Piney Fork Road: Bethel Park/South Park Waste water treatment plant in South Park Township (MP37.8)
- Piney Fork Road near Gill Hall Road (MP40.6)
- Clairton Trailhead (MP46.6)