|A multi-use rail-trail in Allegheny and Washington Counties, Pennsylvania|
- See our Events Calendar.
- MP 30.3-30.5 Trail will be closed Oct. 30 to July 31, 2015 for Valley Brook Bridge #2 construction. An on-road detour is posted, and is only suitable for experienced road cyclists. <map>
- Airport Connector is again OPEN! The whole Connector is open between the Enlow 5-Point intersection near Mile 8 of the Trail all the way to the landside terminal of the airport and visa versa.
- UPDATE! Mile 0 Trailhead & Trail Mile 0 - Mile 0.5 REMAINS CLOSED THRU DEC. 15. A Superfund Cleanup mandates this closing. PLEASE OBEY CLOSURE AS THIS IS A DANGEROUS EPA CLEANUP
- Annual Dinner Invitation · 11/16/2014 · Annual Dinner Invitation
- New Newsletter · 10/4/2014 · Montour Trail-Letter
- Pittsburgh International Airport Installs Bike Assembly Area · 9/9/2014 · WESA
The Montour Trail is a multi-use non-motorized recreational rail-trail near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and will ultimately extend 46 miles from Moon Township near Coraopolis to Clairton. The trail connects to the Great Allegheny Passage (GAP), a trail system that stretches over 330 miles from Pittsburgh to Washington, DC. Currently, multiple sections of the trail totaling over 40 miles are completed, with a few gaps in the southern portion of the trail. (Bypass directions for these sections are provided here.) New sections are being added each year. More info