The Montour Trail is always in need of support. You can make personal contributions in a number of ways:
- Donate online using a credit card or e-check. Read more...MyMTC makes is easy to manage donations and membership contributions online. You can select any amount for your gift — you can even set it up as a monthly donation, to make it easier to stay on budget.
- Send a check via US mail to the Montour Trail Council office. Read more...Make your check payable to “Montour Trail Council.”
- Make a contribution in honor or in memorial of someone. Read more...The best way to do this is online, where you can include the name of the person you are honoring or memorializing as well as the individual you’d like to notify about your tribute.
- Designate the Montour Trail as your United Way Contributor Choice. Use option #3308.
- Set up a significant donation via the Pittsburgh Foundation’s Montour Trail Endowment Fund with a one-time, recurring or beneficiary donation.
- Join the Montour Trail Council as a member. These contributions are put toward annual trail maintenance and operating expenses.
The Council is registered as a charitable 501(c)(3) organization. Your donations will help build and maintain the Trail as a free resource that everyone can use. All membership fees and additional contributions are fully tax-deductible.