The Montour Trail is always in need of support. You can make personal donations in a number of ways:
- Click the donate button and chip in online the easy way with a credit card! You can select any amount for your gift — you can even set it up as a monthly donation.
- Designate the Montour Trail as your United Way Contributor Choice. Use option #3308.
- Join the Montour Trail Council as a member. These contributions are put toward annual trail maintenance and operating expenses. Find out the benefits here.
- Send a check via US mail to the Montour Trail Council office.
Make your check payable to “Montour Trail Council.”
- Make a donation in someone’s memory or honor via credit card online or a check mailed to the office.
- Set up a significant donation via the Pittsburgh Foundation’s Endowment Fund with a one-time, recurring or beneficiary donation.
The Council is registered as a charitable 501(c)(3) organization. Your donations will help build and maintain the Trail as a free resource that everyone can use. All membership fees and additional contributions are fully tax-deductible.