Following are the Montour Trail’s biggest annual events. Check the Events Calendar for more information.
- National Tunnel 10K/5K: Held every spring in Cecil Park since 2000. (Late April.)
- J.R. Taylor Memorial Race/Walk: A Bethel Branch 5K run and fun walk.(Late May or early June.)
- Peters Friends Twilight Walk: Join us in McMurray for an evening walk, refreshments, and raffles. (Last Friday in July.)
- Montour Trail ½ Marathon and 5K Run and Walk: For a variety of reasons, the Montour Trail Council has decided to cancel the Montour Trail Half-Marathon and 5K run for 2017. We are optimistic that the race will be back in 2018.
- Tour the Montour: Choose from fun rides of 6, 12, 18, 24, and 44 miles. (Late September.)
- Annual Dinner & Meeting @ St Joan of Arc Church: Annual Dinner Invitation